Payment Terms are generally configured by the SAP FICO consultants. However, you are required to understand what they are and their significance when it comes to A/R. As part of our SAP SD Credit Management class, we have discussed A/R, open items etc and as part of the SAP Sales Order Deep Dive, we have discussed payment terms in great detail. Here are some of the variations to payment terms related questions.
- What are payment terms or Terms of payment ?
- How are payment terms determined at the sales order level ?
- Payment terms are available at both the Company code data level and Sales level in SAP Customer Master. Which one will take precedence over the other when the payment terms are determined at the order level ?
- I want to dynamically determine the payment terms based on the material or customer group. How do I do it ?
- Can the payment terms be different per line item ?
- What are the effects of having different payment terms at the line item level ?
- What is SAP invoice splitting ? What are the some of the parameters that you have seen that resulted in invoice split ?
- Can you give some examples of payment terms used in your most recent project ?
For more on SAP SD Training, please visit our SAP SD Training page.