SAP WM Training ( Warehouse Management )
SAP Warehouse Management ( WM ) module handles the management of the entire warehouse. The key operations are picking, putaway, STOs, handling unit management etc. You will gain a thorough understanding of handling stock at the bin level, logging stock changes using RFid and WMs interaction with IM ( Inventory Management ). Since WM is very tightly integrated with IM and most jobs in fact ask for IM in conjunction with WM, we have included IM also in this training as a bonus. ( Please not that this is a 4-week course. Also please do let us know if you need EWM – Extended Warehouse Management as well as part of the course. There is an extra charge for EWM and will be dealt with on a case to case basis )
Additional Freebies – Along with the training we provide the following additional services.
- One Month of WM functional support (After training, During the practice).
- Mock Interviews.
- Interview Tips.
- Resume Marketing
Intended Audience – SAP Warehouse Management is intended for any of the following audience.
- Experienced Business Users who have been working as Warehouse Manager.
- Experienced ABAP users who wish to get into the functional side of SAP.
- Less than 1 year of experience in SAP WM or EWM as a functional consultant.
- Functional consultants in MM , IM, SD functional areas who want to move further in the SAP logistics module.
Table of Contents
Basics of SAP , Warehouse Management
(Week 1 )
- Basic SAP GUI Navigation
- Organizational units and master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuring the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Batch management and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at storage bin level
- Case study: setting up a new warehouse
Inventory Management & Physical Inventory Management
( Week 2 )
- Goods receipt
- Stock transfers/transfer postings
- Goods issue
- Special forms of procurement (subcontracting, consignment, pipeline)
- Special forms of material valuation (split valuation, non-valuated material)
- Physical inventory and special inventory procedures: cycle counting and sample-based physical inventory in SAP
- Reporting in inventory management
- Selected customizing-settings for inventory management and physical inventory
Handling Unit Management
( Week 3 )
- Basics of Handling Unit Management
- Packing as the basic function of Handling Unit Management
- Procurement processes using handling units
- Distribution processes using handling units
- Quality assurance and Handling Unit Management
RFID & Storage & Storage Unit Management
(Week 4 )
- Radio frequency solution in the warehouse
- Decentralized Warehouse Management
- Storage unit management
- Hazardous materials
- Gain an overview of Handling Unit Management in Warehouse Management
- Interfaces to external systems