1. Storage Location Determination is directly on indirectly based on
- shipping conditions
- Shipping Date
- Shipping Rule
- Storage Conditions
2. Automatic Storage Location Determination is done at the following Level
- Sales Document Creation
- Delivery Document Creation
- At the time of entering line items in the Sales Document
3. Storage Location can be done entered manually at the Sales Document level
4. What is the Storage Location that has been determined for SO # 7866 , Line Item # 10 ?
5. What were the parameters that were used for the Q.4 above ?
6. Storage Conditions are mandatory for determining Storage Location
7. Storage Conditions are hard-coded in SAP
8. Storage location can be determined without a Plant
9. Create a new material M-xx and assign it a new storage condition Zx . Do storage location determination for the combination of Storage condition Zx and the shipping point/plant
- Write down the SO #
- Delivery the SO you have created and write down the delivery number and if the corresponding storage location has been determined or not.