SAP HR Training

SAP Human Resources ( HR ) deals with managing people in the organization. The main modules of HR is the Payroll & Time Management module which deals with generating and managing payrolls and managing time for time-sensitive jobs.

[button link=”http://www.magnatraining.com/sap-hr-registration”%5DRegister for March 2nd DEMO [/button]

What is Included in the SAP HR Training Package ?

1. 45 hours of Full Fledged Remote, Live Instructor led SAP HR Training. (This is NOT a passive CBT type of course – It is a Live Instructor Led Course)
  2. Access to SAP HR Server 24 x 7 for the entire duration of the course
  3. One Month of HR functional support (After training, During the practice).
  4. Mock Interviews.
  5. Interview Tips.
  6. Resume Marketing

For SAP Training, Remote SAP Access or online SAP Access learn more by clicking on the links above.

(Week 1 ) Basic SAP GUI NavigationIntroduction to Org Management

• Configuration of Day Type Selection Rule
    • Setting up Absence and Attendance Types
    • Configuration of Rounding Rules, Deduction Rules and Counting Rules
    • Setting up of Base Entitlement Rules and Generation Rules
    • Configuration of Selection Rules
    • Exposure to PSA and ESG Groupings in Time Management
    • Configuration of Absence and Attendance Quotas through report.

(Week 4 ) – SAP HR Benefits

• Payroll Organization Concepts and Configuration
    • Generation of Payroll Periods
    • Configuration of Pay Scale Structure
    • In depth orientation to PSA and ESG Groupings in Payroll
    • Wage Type Configuration
    • Indirect Evaluation Concepts
    • Configuration of IT0008, IT0014 and IT0015.
    • Payroll Execution and accessing Payroll Clusters

USA Payroll

• Exposure to all US Specific Payroll Info types
    • Overview of BSI TUBS and taxation.
    • Overview on Processing Classes, Cumulations and Evaluations

0 thoughts on “SAP HR Training

1. Disha Dwivedi says:

Hi Team,

Please let me knw more abt this course Fee Strucutre, payment module and how it will benefit me?

ASAP

Thanks

• siva says:

Disha
      The fee for SAP HR Training is $850 which includes SAP Access ( 24 x 7 ) and 45 hrs of contact classes with a live sap trainer online. The trainer will teach you all the user transactions and configuration on the screen and you will be able to see everything live. Please let me know if you want to attend a sample class and I can arrange for the same.

Thanks
      Fatima

• Paul says:

Siva

Will magna training provide Job opportunities also ? Like applying a new H1b and prepare the resume and submit to clients.

Please reply .

Paul

• priyanka says:

Dear Ms. Disha,

We are offering you SAP HR Training Course through online. If you are interested to learn this course. Please do reply on my email id : priyankashravya85@gmail.com.

Please send your email id so that i will provide you the complete course details, duration and fee structure.

Regards,
      Priyanka

• priyanka says:

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Regards,
      Priyanka

• siva says:

Hi Giridhar
      The demo class is already available as a recorded sesion on the website. The trainer is anyway going to repeat the same thing.
      However, we do understand that you might have specific questions. We can arrange for a conference call between you and the trainer and you can ask the trainer anything you want. That way you would be more comfortable to sign up for the course.
      Please give us your phone number or call us at 503-336-1755.
      Thanks

• Bharath Reddy says:

Hi Siva,
        I am an SAP HR technical consultant. I am interested in HR Payroll Functioanl Training. Could you please email me or contact me? Thanks.
        Regards,
        Bharath
        Cell: 713-419-4382

2. Sher Afgun Khan says:

I am very interested in all HR related SAP Training Modules available at your site. I want to register for the next course. Please give me links to detailed information on the following:

1. Cost of course
    2. Method of payment
    3. Delivery mechanism
    4. Timing constraints if any (I have a day job in the GMT + 5:00 timezone)
    5. How to translate training into a Certification?

• siva says:

Sher
      1. Price – $ 850
      2. Method of Payment – Credit Card, Paypal, Debit Card
      3. Delivery – Online via live instructor via Webex or Teamviewer ( Typically 45 hrs of live instructor interaction )
      4. We can work flexible schedules, but lets work it out.
      5. The trianing will prepare you with all the topics for certifiation as well.

• Noor Mohammad says:

Dear Sher Afgun Khan,

Greetings for the day!

I am from Bangalore,India.I would provide SAP HR Training via online using skype.Those who are interested to pursue can contact me.
      Course Duration is 60 hours and fee is $600 US dollars.I would provide softcopy with all configuration steps.I would cover OM,PA,Time Managment including CATS and Paryoll.

Those who are interested in pursuing training can send mail to ‘noormohammadhr82@gmail.com’ and alternatively they can contact me on 8971922076.

If you have skype account,add mine ‘noorsaphrlive’and ping me when you see me online.

• priyanka says:

Dear Mr. Khan,

Regards,
      Priyanka

3. Chintan says:

Hi Siva,

I am in Winnipeg, MB Canada. I have BE IT background. I’ve never work in IT industry. I have no idea for SAP. I am interested to take HR module.
    Do I need to have any knowledge about HR to take HR module ? How can I pay for my fees? I have two different jobs so I
    don’t have fix schedule. How could we manage for taking live training? How long it take for 1 module?
    If you can call me on +1 204 898 7819.

Thanks,
    Chintan Patel

• siva says:

Having not worked in the IT industry is not going to be a problem. But the willing to learn is largely missing in folks from the conventional industry. If you are really willing to learn the subject and do the necessary for the job, i don’t think other things matter.

It is definitely good that you have a knowledge of SAP HR, but it is NOT required. In fact more than 50% of our students come from non-HR backgrounds. The trainer will give you the required basics. You can pay the fees via credit/debit card.

Schedule is something we can work with , but if it varies wildly it can be a problem 🙂 Our trainer is a certified professional with good amount of work experience and works as an sap hr consultant as well. So, he has a certain window of time that he does teaching with us.

Live training is done using smart collaboration tools like webex or teamviewer depending on the strenghth in the class. Typical SAP HR Training takes anywhere from 5 to 7 weeks at a rate of 5 to 6 hrs a week.

• Chintan says:

Thanks a lot siva. I can manage 5-6 Hrs a week, because I wanna do it any how. I already got an email from your side that some one from sales department will contact me soon so I am waiting for it. I wanna start as soon as possible.

Thanks,
        Chintan Patel

4. Chintan says:

Hi Shiva,

I am trying to contact you guys for registration but no response from your side. Nobody pick up call or no one reply from sales team.
    Please send me detail for registration.

Thanks,
    Chintan Patel

5. Anika Saxena says:

Hi,

I am looking towards making SAP HR as my profession. Can you please enroll me in the training schedule. Let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks,

Anika

• siva says:

Margaret
      The demo was done last friday. The classes will start sometime this week. Just waiting on the feedback from the students. The schedule is around 40 hrs and done typically everyday( weekdays ). Please send your skype id to sales@magnatraining.com and I will hook you up with the trainer.

6. faraz says:

hi I want to do sap training also and i m living in kuwait so please guide me what can i do is there any other solution except online training

• siva says:

We do NOT have Classroom training. We only have online training. The whole point of online training is to get the best trainer at a reasonable cost at places where you won’t find classroom training.
      If not, then please search for classroom training in your area. I am sure you will find one.

7. Khalid Rafiq says:

Guys Please record this course on DVDs (as videos or CBTs) and i would like to buy it from you. This way i can watch it over and over 100 times if i want and plus it will be much cheaper buying it on DVDs. I have Windows Server 2008 and Solaris 10 Training Course on dvds (as CBT Videos) and i cant begin to tell you how much it has repeatedly helped me at work, over the the period of time at my own pace. Thanks and looking forward to own the HCM course.

8. Priya says:

Hi there,

I am interested in SAP HR training. Can you please email me with some more details like class schedules, price and duration. Is it possible to arrange a demo class any time soon?

thanks

Priya

9. Geeta says:

This is Geeta and I am keen to enroll myself in SAP HR training or a certification. I have four years of Human Resources work experience from India and I am currently living in US. Since I have come here on dependent visa, I would like to sharpen my Human resources skills with SAP HR training which will also help me to get a job in HR field.

While looking for good training provider I came across your training site and would be interested to know more details about it.

10. Ruchita Khonda says:

Hello,

This is Ruchita and I am keen to enroll myself in SAP HR training or a certification. I have three years of Human Resources work experience from India and I am currently located in Houston, Texas. Since I have come here on dependent visa, I would like to sharpen my Human resources skills with SAP HR training which will also help me to get a job in HR field. So, once i am done with my training or certification course will you also help me finding a job and sponsor my H1 B visa.

11. Romita Roy says:

I would like to know the complete details of the course including the fees, topics covered, duration, from when the batch starts etc

• siva says:

Hi Romita
      Fee = $850
      Regarding the topics covered and duration, we would be glad if you make some time to attend an existing session to discuss this directly with the trainer for better visibility. We will send you an email to confirm the same.

• priyanka says:

Dear Mr. Romita Roy,

Regards,
      Priyanka

12. Jasmine says:

Hi Siva,

I am interested in SAP-HR certification. I’ve 2.5 yrs of exp in core HR. Pls give me details regarding the training module, fees structure, certification fees. Can it be done in India as i’ll be moving back to India in dec.

Thanx

• priyanka says:

Dear Ms. Jasmine,

Please send your email id so that i will provide you course details, duration and fee structure.

Regards,
      Priyanka

13. Sho-Silva says:

Hi Siva,
    Am Sho-Silva by name and just come across you web page and all the
    good work you have been doing. I pray God will forever Bless you.
    I need your help as am trying to learn SAP. Have been an Oracle
    Functional for about 2 years but here in Canada Oracle is not really
    going places. Have got a Bsc.Business Administration and aside from my
    Oracle training.
    I was thinking of the SAP HCM. Is that a good idea? please any advice
    will be highly welcome Sir.
    Hope to hear from you asap. Have a great day and God bless.

• siva says:

Hi Sho
      SAP HR is always a good choice. On the functional front, I would say – CRM, FICO, SD, HR are good choices on the core side. Staying in Canada I would always advise against going to the technical side ( ABAP, WebDynpro etc ) unless you are in some really hot areas like SAP CRM Technical etc.

14. Lalith says:

Hi,

Are you still offering the on-line SAP HR training ?

If so, could you please let me know:

1) Course fee
    2) Next Training Schedule
    3) Would it help me complete the certification:SAP Certified Application Associate – Human Capital Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5

Please do let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
    Lalith

15. ade says:

hey,

I will like to know the cost of SAPHR training and what it will entail to go through the training, the certification and other nutty details.
    I am an iHR intern at the moment,i believe a grasp of SAP will enhance my career.

16. Tebogo says:

Good Day

I have been reading through the posts and realized u gave 2 different prices for the course. Are prices dependent on location? I am in Gaborone (Botswana)… about 400km from Johannesburg. How much would this training cost me and when is the next session starting?

Kind Regards

17. Homayee says:

Hi, this is Dr Homayee from Kabul/Afghanistan. I am looking to SAP HR training course. I have more than seven years working experiences in Human Resource for Health, HRH. I would like to sharpen my skills on HR and learn SAP HR. I need detail information about the course location, fee structure, and next butch of the course.

Sincerely,

Homayee

18. Lipi Mohanty says:

Hi Siva,

I want to take the SAP HR training course. I cannot see any information on the website about upcoming course and timelines. Are you offering the training currently? Please send me all the information if you have.

Thanks
    Lipi

• Noor Mohammad says:

Hello dear Friends,
      Warm Greetings!
      Target Audience: SAP HCM/SAP FICO/SAP HR TESTING/AUTOMATION and MANUAL TESTING
      We are from Bangalore, we would provide online/classroom training for SAP HR/HCM, SAP HR TESTING,SAP FICO,AUTOMATION TESTING,MANUAL TESTING.

Those who are interested to pursue their career can contact me via skype ‘noorsaphrlive’( add their skype id to mine) or else,they can contact me via email ‘noormohammadhr82@gmail.com’ for more details.
      With regards
      Noor

19. benji says:

Hi there,
    Is the SAP HR module downloadable while on training and what version are you training on? By the way, when is next training dates and how much is the course? Further, how long does it take to complete the course – part-time or full time – any certification after completion of the course?

Appreciate your quick response – thanks

• siva says:

Benji
      The training is Live, instructor led, online training. We are NOT an SAP Authorized Training center. We will give a certification of completion. If you are in the US/UK/Canada/Australia, you can write the official SAP certification without any per-requisites.

20. benji says:

Hi Siva,
    I am confused. The course being online instructor led, does it mean it lacks hands-on experience and is based only on theory of the SAP HR module? Further, how much is the course?

21. Wasswa says:

Where are you located? –
    What are the timelines of this course in Australia? I can only attend the course 4pm on wards AUSTRALIAN time

22. uma says:

Hello,

I am looking to start this training. But haven’t heard back from you or from sales. Just want to know few details before moving ahead with the program.

Uma

23. M.Sudha says:

Hi siva,

Currently i am working on JAVA platform in ACCENTURE.I am planning to move to SAP-HR.
    I dont have any idea or knowledge on the HR side..But i am really looking farward to move to the SAP-HR.
    Can you suggest me how this training goin to help me??

24. veg says:

Hi,

I am interested in the HR SAP training, I have some experience, as I was involved in the implementation/ testing/ documentation of SAP for my previous employer and would like to have a refresher.Can you provide when the session starts and other details regarding the course. You may contact me via email.

• Ram says:

I am an SAP HR/PAYROLL Consultant .In case u require training (both ON LINE OR OFF LINE )can be provided.

Request you to contact me on my gmail id:rathanemum@gmail.com

Thanks and all d best

Regards

Ram

• priyanka says:

Hi Nisha,

I will give the complete details on the course, fee, place and duration.

Please provide your email id so that i will send you the complete details through mail.

Regards,
      Priyanka

25. Marian G says:

Please advise when is the next SAP-HR demo & on-line training. How much is the fee? Looking forward to your response.

26. Megha says:

Let me know if you still provide SAP HR training. If yes, what is the fees. I have 4 years experience in core HR in India. Recently relocated to Minneapolis, US on dependent visa, so looking for add on certification. Also let me know in case you know of any visa sponsorship for H1.

• Surya Rani says:

Hi Megha,

Good to see your interest in Certification. In USA, people who are interested to get certified can directly appear for exam without any mandatory trg pre-requisites like in india. If you are confident in the subject, you can directly give the exam else take help from the concerned trainer and get certified. If you need any further details on the certification like – syllabus, exam pattern etc. pl.mail me on surya7799atgmaildotcom

• Chowdary says:

Hi,

This is Chowdary having realtime experience of 7 years in SAP HR. If you need online training, I can give you the same. Could also assist with Material with one small dummy project. Normally training alone would cost 10000 Rupees. If you are interested,Can be negotiable and reach me at “chowdary.stmts@gmail.com”.

Thanks and regards,
      Chowdary

27. Jyoti says:

Hi

This is Jyoti here. I have 3 years of experience in Corporate HR.
    Wanted to know whether SAP HR is beneficial in getting a better job and salary. I am from Mumbai, India.
    Also let me know the cost of training, time of training since i would be available only after 9pm IST.
    Duration, certification and whether this certification would be valid in Mumbai, India.

Awaiting your reply.

• Jatin Mehta says:

Hey Jyoti,

In Current Scenario It is little difficult but I would suggest rather leaving a job & doing full time SAP HR training , You can opt for Weekend Classes. I have cleared my SAP HR Certification this September but still waiting for opportunities to strike me. Currently the market is going slow in hiring, therefore I would recommend do to weekend courses. Also I would suggest you to join a local training institute in the beginning as they would go in detail & then you join SAP certified Partner like Atos or Lithan Genovate. There focus will be completely on getting you certified. You can reach me on 9949598146 for more details. I would be able to guide you for the same.

Cheers
      Jatin

• Jatin Mehta says:

Hey Jyoti,

In Current Scenario It is little difficult but I would suggest rather leaving a job & doing full time SAP HR training , You can opt for Weekend Classes. I have cleared my SAP HR Certification this September but still waiting for opportunities to strike me. Currently the market is going slow in hiring, therefore I would recommend to do weekend courses. Also I would suggest you to join a local training institute in the beginning as they would go in detail & then you join SAP certified Partner like Atos or Lithan Genovate. There focus will be completely on getting you certified. You can reach me on 9949598146 for more details. I would be able to guide you for the same.

Cheers
      Jatin

• SAP HR Real Time Expert says:

Hi Guys,

We do have one Real Time SAP HCM expert who is Project Lead as well as Trainer in SAP HCM/HR.

He is based in USA. If interested then please drop an emailto training@zenithsoftsol.com more details.

Get enrolled your self ASAP!!!

Note : Training will be conducted only on Week Ends.
      Duration will be 65-70 hours
      Mock Interview Preparation
      Real Time Scenarios

Regards,
      Training Coordinator
      ZSS

• Ram says:

HI Jyoti

I am also from Mumbai and a visiting Faculty in many institues .My mail id is :rathanemum@gmail.com

You can contact me on this may id for furhter details like course contents/timings/fee structure etc

Bye TC

Ram

• Zaheer Khan says:

Hi All,

ZSS’s cost effective software training programs has helped companies grow and develop the software skills of their employees, which positively impacts the bottom line by examining business processes and developing key business competencies.

After our successful batches in SAP HCM, ZSS Inc has published online SAP HCM Course videos ” Become an SAP HCM Consultant” which is taught by our real time faculty having more than 12+ years of experience.

Original Price = $299. Discounted Price = $249 with Lifetime access and with 30 days money back guarantee.

Click this link and grab this opportunity for a bright career in SAP HCM

28. Tapas Basu says:

I am from USA, NJ. I would like to take a training on SAP HCM with OM, PA, Payroll, Benefits, Travel Management and Time Managemnet( Negative) with Time Eval. Could you please let me know the Fees and if this online training is provided on Saturday / Sunday ?

29. Bharath Reddy says:

Hi Siva,
    Regards,
    Bharath
    Cell: 713-419-4382

• Noor Mohammad says:

Hi Amit Bose,

I would teach SAP HR via online using skype. It would take 50 hours to complete the course with 1 to 2 hours per day.You can call me on 8971922076 or else you can send me an email to ‘noormohammadhr82@gmail.com’ to know details regarding fee and demo date.

• Ram says:

HI Amit

Nice to know your interest inSAP HCM.I am visiting Faculty n many institutes in Mumbai.I am sending my mail id in order to send the course contents/timings/fee structure etc.My mail id is:rathanemum@gmail.com

Happy learning

Bye Tc
      Ram

• Zaheer Khan says:

Hi All,

Click this link and grab this opportunity for a bright career in SAP HCM

• Chaitanya says:

Hi Every one,

This page is no longer operated by Magna(Siva), we have stopped this long back. I was the HR trainer for Magna. I see lot of people trying to make use of this page and trying to market their own training institutes.

Guys, Go and market with your own website and other sources, By posting all the kind of posts we can understand what kind of training you guys provide and what kind of ethics you guys carry.

All the prospective students here, Please note that all these are not the actual Magna trainers.

Thanks,
      Chaitanya.

30. Noor Mohammad says:

Dear Friends,

My name is Noor Mohammad, we would teach the following modules of SAP.

SAP HR/SAP HCM (OM, PA, Time, CATS, Payroll (Payroll-USA & India), Benefits, ESS/MSS, E-Recruitment), special focus on Schemas, PCRs of Time & Payroll.

On the job-support for SAP HR Consultants/SAP HR testing Professionals
    SAP FICO/SAP FI/SAP CO, SAP ABAP, Sales force CRM, SAP MM, SAP HANA and SAP SD.

My Skype id is ‘noorsaphrlive’
    My mail id is ‘noormohammahdr82@gmail.com’

With regards
    Noor

• virender says:

I am interested to learn SAP HR Australia payroll if possible. plz post fee structure and duration. also let me know about the online access to R3 server for practice.

Regards
      virender mann

• almas says:

sir can i know what is the fees for the SAP HR Training and what is the scope ahead

what is the job surety , what type of job we will get & wht will be the starting package

• Zaheer Khan says:

Hi All,

Click this link and grab this opportunity for a bright career in SAP HCM

• Noor Mohammad says:

Hi

I would teach SAP HR via online using team viewer.I would cover SAP HCM Modules like OM,PA,Time,Training and Event Management,Payroll(USA,India,UK),Benefits and will cover funtionalities in ESS/MSS.

Course duration would vary from 40 hours to 70 hours depends on the modules candidate choose.

With regards
      Noor

• Takalani Ralinala says:

Hi, I am interested to train SAP HR and I will be happy if you can provide me with the full details where can I attend the course and the fees for the whole course/ modules and together with starting date. I worked as a HR and now I want to further my studies using the SAP HR. I will be happy if you can reply me as soon as possible.

• Noor says:

Dear Takalani Ralinala,

I would teach SAP HR via online.Please let me know your contact details,so that I would send course fee and duration details.

My mail id is ‘noormohammadhr82@gmail.com’ and skype id is ‘noorsaphrlive’

With regards
        Noor

31. Takalani Ralinala says:

Please send me the duration and course fees. I want to know more about this course e.g. which NQF level is and how good is the certificate after qualification

• Jaco says:

• SAP HCM Real Time Trainer says:

SAP HR/HCM (same module just the naming has changed) configuration jobs pay the highest. SAP HCM is one of the hottest areas in SAP consulting.

Learning SAP HR or (new name HCM – Human Capital Management) module is not difficult at all if you have a qualified and experienced instructor who loves to teach and if you have the best of material that is geared towards getting a job.

Our SAP HCM Trainer is a real time Project Lead currently working for Big 4 Consulting firm. He brings experience working directly with TCS, IBM , SAP AG to name a few.

For further details contact training@zenithsoftsol.com

32. Ali says:

Hi, I am currently graduated from MSc of MIT, and thinking to take SAP HM course. would you recommend me. Do you know any SAP training providers in Manchester UK.

• SAP HCM Real Time Trainer says: