As discussed in the SAP Training class today, a goods issue transaction cannot be cancelled, but can be reversed. Once you reverse the goods issue, you can work on the delivery again until you are satisfied and then do a PGI again. Here is how to do a PGI reversal in SAP. This post applies only to SAP SD Training students from Magna Training.
Step 2 : Enter the SAP Delivery Number ( Or search for deliveries based on the search criteria available there )
You will get a confirmation prompt asking if you really want to reverse the PGI. Hit Yes. That’s it – The PGI for the delivery is reversed.
1. Create a Sales Order , deliver the sales order and PGI the delivery.
2. Using the steps defined above, do a PGI reversal .
3. Is the picking quantity reset after the PGI reversal or does the picked quantity remain the same as picked ?
4. What is the Goods Movement Type in the Original PGI doc ?
5. What is the Goods Movement Type in the reversal PGI doc ?
6. Does the document flow show both the original goods movement doc as well as the reversal goods movement doc ?