About Us

Magna Training is the Premier provider of SAP Training in all modules of SAP. Established in 2011, Magna Training has been providing the highest quality SAP Training at affordable prices and has garnered hundreds of highly satisfied customers.

Advertisements

0 thoughts on “About Us

1. shivcharan says:

Hi Siva

i am working in Apparel industry as Sr.Merchandiser (6 yrs exp). I have day to day interaction with SAP as our company is using this software for keeping order records. I believe same has interrelation with finance department as well.
    I want to learn more about SAP but not sure which module will be suitable for me.
    I have gone through your you tube presentation and found knowledgeable. The main reason for this search was that i want to switch into IT industry through SAP.

Looking forward for your reply,

rgds
    shiv

2. Vishu says:

Hi Siva. I have several years of sales experience in the IT Consulting industry and would like to make a switch to SAP. I have no experience or know nothing about SAP. Recently I started a online SAP SD training course and have finished few classes. I am in a position where I am ‘NOT’ understanding anything. Either the trainer is not able to teach me properly or I am not able to grasp it. I need examples and thats what is missing. There is no real life scenarios explained and its just bookish material that is being explained , repeating whats already written on paper.

What type of training you provide for someone who has no clue or past experience with SAP. If I am making a career switch will I really be able to take the knowledge gained in your training and confidently present myself to new client opportunities in the market.

Vishnu
      Thanks for writing. Please send us an email and we will work on a solution. I am sure if you attend a couple of my sessions you will get to know how my trainings are run and you can make a better informed decision. Looking forward to your email.

3. J.A says:

Wanted to know your thoughts on this. I have some knowledge on security, and I took a course on HR years ago. Knowledge is not fresh at all. I am not very technical nor do I have any module specific knowledge. I have been a sales person for some years but no specialized sales knowledge. i want to stabilize in a productive and well paying module in SAP. Something that I can work with and also make money on, Which do you advice.

• siva says:

Based on your experience, you can go for HR or SD or Basis Security. This looks like a very obvious answer isn’t it 🙂 JK . Many folks find it hard to understand that the choice of module doesn’t matter – The level of understanding of the subject matters when it comes to getting a job. You can get a job in any module and make money in it – you just need a good guide. For example, there are SD consultants who earn $70/hr and there are SD consultants who earn $120 per hour who can specialize in certain nice areas over a course of time. The same applies to SAP HR as well – Not many people look into niche skills like ESS/MSS and that is certainly a well paying gap with good HR functional knowledge.

So, I suggest you pick a subject, set a reasonable time frame ( 4 to 8 months ) and work hard at it. The job is yours for the taking.

4. Vishal says:

Hi Siva,

I have been in the IT industry for over 8 years – java/J2EE field to be precise, with experience in architecting and building high end enterprise applications. I would like to transition to SAP. What would be the best course of action to take on this. Which modules should I focus on that would provide me with a good return on the investment of my time and energy.

Regards,
    — Vishal

• siva says:

The best ROI for you is to stay where you are – J2EE. After all you go through, there might not be a significant increase in either your billing rates or your salaries. However, given the constraint that you want to move into SAP for sure, I would suggest a technical module like BSP/WebDynpro or middleware like PI.

5. Megahan says:

Hi Siva,

I am an IT business analyst and would like to move into SAP domain. However, I find myself overwhelmed with the vastness of the SAP field. What would be the best course of action for me to take – in other words, where would you suggest I start my SAP training and what direction can I take considering that I would be new to this field.

Thanks,
    Meghana

Meghana
      Glad you asked the question and thought abt SAP. SAP is definitely vast – There are more than 50 different sub-systems ( small and big ) and 15 + major industry solutions. But, it is like saying, America has so many states which state should I move in 🙂 .. It just goes to show that you have more choice.

Now, which area to move into depends on your interest. Are you inclined technical or functionally ? If you are inclined technically, what interests you much – coding (ABAP, WebDynpro, BSP…. ), analyst + coding ( BI , BO .. ) , middleware ( XI/PI ) . If you are interested functionally again which area ? – Sales/Service/Marketing ( SD, CRM… ) , Finance ( FICO , ECCS, BCS ) .. etc

Its like choosing from a Buffet.. Choose what you like and stick to it .. you can learn more relevant areas after you get some experience.. there are jobs in every area.

6. Vimal says:

Hi Siva,

I am looking for a career change. I have around 8 years of mainframe exp(technical) in insurance domain. Which SAP module will be best suited for me? I had in mind SAP HR. How abt the current market in US? some of my friends adviced me to get into SAP SD. Will it be a good choice with little or no exp. in sales area.

Looking forwrd for you advise. Also let me know the next sap hr online training schedule…

Regards,
    Vimal

Vimal
      To get into any functional module of SAP, expertise in the respective functional area is not required. Be it SD or CRM or HR. It definitely helps, but not required. The trainer will give you enough background. We have a HR training online scheduled for next week. The next SD Training is Dec 1st.

7. Hari Kaja says:

Hi Shiva,

I have an 4+ yrs exp in IT industry. I have experienced the roles of Business Analysis – Project Roll Out – Business Development (Pre – Sales) – Account Management. After all great experience in to management side, i want to explore myself in to another dimension for which i choosed SAP – ERP.

My goal of getting in to SAP is to gain real time experience of about 2 – 3 yrs and then get in to SAP – Account Management which is my objective also.

As i am going through the vast opportunities of SAP, i felt interested & inclined towards SD & CRM modules. Even i went across their respective module composition and felt comfortable with the core domain embeded within.

To start with SAP, i want to get trained on SD. For the same, i need guidance & advice from experts like you whether i am in a right way of approach in achieving my goal / objective.

Looking to listen from you soon.

• siva says:

SD is a pretty decent module. I guess, with your good experience in Sales and Business analysis you can go for either SD or CRM. If you are committed to learning the subject, you can make a career in SD very easily. You can even move up the ladder into project management ( tech ) . for SAP Account management however, you don’t need to learn SD only. Any module of SD is fine. Overall, if your immediate objective is to get a job in SAP SD , give yourself a reasonable time frame and dedicate a reasonable number of hours.

On an average, I would say 4 to 8 months to land in a job @ 5 to 7 hours a day of practice. You can’t miss it 🙂

8. Mohammed Junaid says:

Hello Everyone,

This is junaid, recently i completed MBA in Finance from United states and bachelor’s in Accounting from india. Am planning to do SAP FiCo. could you guys give me some detail about SAP Training and Placement in USA. Write know am living in michigan state. I really appreciated if you guys give me reply. please

Thanks

9. Arun says:

I am working in a manufacturing industry from the past 13+ years in production department. I have a basic engineering degree. I want to shift to SAP line.Suggest me which module would suits me, SAP PP or SAP APO ?

10. Srikanth says:

Hi Siva,

Currently i am working for a largest private sector bank in India for the last 3 years. I have done my B.E and also MBA-Banking and Finance..In the bank i am into back office operations..
    I Want to switch my Job profile and interested in learning SAP.I would like to know which module fits me, I have SAP- FICO and SAP-CRM in my mind.
    Sales and marketing i have not done in bank, am into pure core banking operations.
    Pls suggest my which module in SAP best suits me..

11. afroz says:

Hello,

I am afroz currently working for GE i did bcom and MBA finance i would like to learn SAP while working (as i am the only person who earns in family) is that possible if yes how long it will take.

i would be happy if you send me study/fee structure details of your institute.

12. Srikanth says:

Dear Siva sir,

currently i am working for a bank for the last 3 years. I am into core banking operations. I have done my B.E and MBA- banking and finance.
    I want to switch my carreer,so interested in learning SAP. But i am confused which module to learn that fits me….in bank i am not into accounting related stuff..its pure operations..

Pls suggest me the module which fits me..

13. PAPIREDDY says:

Hi Siva,

I just want to know the full length of course for sd training like how many months and how many classes in a week? what is the fee

• Dharma says:

Hi Siva, I am a senior consultant in ABAP having around 8 years of experience . Now , I am intersted to learn the functional , puruse my career in SAP SD and CRM technologies . I am living in UK currently ,So , What are modes of training offered currently ?. I would like to have some discussion with you/ your team .please let me know if this is possible . thanks

Dharma
        thanks for writing to us. We do have SD training, but the training is suitable for US students because of the time zone ( Its at 9:00 PM EST ). We just started a batch this month . I would be glad to talk to you @ 503-336-1755

Thanks
        Siva

14. Ramesh SA says:

Dear Siva,

I would be grateful to you if you could help me find list of training institutions for SAP Sourcing/CLM in Bangalore.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ramesh SA

15. Saleem says:

Hi Siva,

I qualified as a Chemical Engineer, and worked as a process engineer for several years both in the UK and abroad. I then moved into software development and worked as a Lotus Notes developer for seven years. For the last four years I ran my own business, but due to the global meltdown, I was forced to sell up. I am now looking at the possibility of re-training, and SAP appeals to me as an area where there is still scope. However, I am under no illusion that even after qualifying getting a break into SAP is not going to be easy.

Siva, as someone who knows SAP very well, and knows the market place, and given my background, what would be your recommendation for me, in terms of which module(s) to pursue. My inclination is towards CRM.

Also, if I wanted to start the CRM module for example when is the earliest I could start. Does your course also cover certification.

Many thanks

Saleem

16. Siddharth Jauhari says:

Hi Siva –

I am looking for SAP IS retail training. Can you provide me the details , if you are currently offering it ? If not , can you please direct me to someone who provides SAP retail training ?

Thanks much,

17. vinesh says:

I am looking for a career change. I have done Bachelor of engineering in electronics & Telecommunication. Which SAP module will be best suited for me? I had in mind SAP HR. some of my friends advised me to get into SAP SD or BI/BW . Will it be a good choice with little or no exp. in those modules of SAP.i live in US .do you offer any SAP training on SAP BI/BW ?

Looking forward for you advise. Also let me know the next sap SAP BI /BW online training schedule…

Regards,
    vinesh

Vinesh
      Currently, we have SD and HR training – SD is on Jan 2nd , HR is yet to be decided, but potentially in the next 2 to 3 weeks. All our training is ONLINE only. not class room based. Currently we don’t have BW training scheduled.

18. Munish says:

Hi Siva, I am a Mechanical Engineer with around 5 years core experience in Sales (Automobile/Oil Industry) and 3 years into Functional Consultant role for Siebel CRM. I now wish to shift full time into consulting. Please suggest whether i should opt for Functional SAP SD or Functional SAP CRM. Since there are very less opportunities for Siebel CRM, i wish to move into SAP. Will it be a better option?

• siva says:

Either SD or CRM is fine. Depends on what you love to work in the long run. Like I said in many places on our website, don’t think of yourself as a SD consultant or a CRM consultant. Think as a SD/CRM consultant.
      Having said that, SAP CRM has more competition in the market whereas SD has not. On the flipside, SD is much older and has more seasoned consultants in the market whereas CRM is pretty new and the market is still not filled with GOOD consultants.

19. Robin says:

Hi,
    I am looking to change my domain from testing and i had sales experience working in the current company.So my friend told me to do SAP SD.I wanted to know the scope and future in SAP SD.Is it the right time to start SAP.How is the job market,do you guys help in job assistance?

• magnatrain says:

SD is a core module in SAP and almost every implementation would have SD (Since every company SELLS ). Beyond that if I say something, it would look like an advertisement 🙂 . I would leave the rest to your discretion.

20. Ehsan Ullah says:

Hi Siva,

I am a Mechanical Engineer and working in manufacturing industry for the 16 years. I had worked on different ERP softwares throughout my career. I want to shift to SAP now and looking to do MM, PP along with know how of financial part of SAP (FICO) and analysis. Please let me know the schedules available for these modules and the fee structure.

regards,

Ehsan

21. Rose says:

Hi Siva,
    I have work experience of 2 yrs as a Software Developer but I wish to shift my domain to SAP SD module .Can you send me the details about the SD class .Please tell me what should be filled in Functional area and industry for SAP. For Example: As I am Software Developer my functional area is Embedded and Industry as Software services.

Regards,
    Rose

Rose
      We have just started a batch this Jan 2nd. Please let me know if you are interested. Please send us your phone number and i will call you.
      Thanks
      Siva

Sam
      Apologize. I will call you tomorrow morning. I will check the voice mail and find out the number. Just in case I can’t find out the number, it would be great if you can give me the ph number.

22. Ehsan Ullah says:

Hi Siva,

Anything against my query as I am actively looking to invest in SAP online academy. Looking forward for your positive response.

Best regards,

Ehsan Ullah

23. ebenvios says:

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to paintings on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community might be thankful to you.

24. Lukesh says:

Siva, have been trying to reach you.. Please call me or email me.. I have left 3-4 emails with you.. We may have 2-3 people to start training immediately with you.

Lukesh
    my ph no is in the last email..

25. Srinivas says:

Hi Siva !

I have 2.5 yrs of experience in software sales in Bangalore. I had a SAP SD Demo’s at 2 institutes in Bangalore and (i don’t know) i was not impressed with their teachings & stuff.. for the fee they had charged for, I saw the SAP SD DEMO videos in YouTube and i think i could understand it better by the way it was taught. I also understood that it was e-learning/training.
    Please give me some details such as do you provide training to candidates staying in Bangalore India, cost of it in Rs (we think $ 850 is expensive in India), course schedule timings etc..

Thanks !
    have a good day

Srinivas
      The demo videos on youtube are just so that you understand how I teach. This is NOT a e-learning course. It is a full-fledged Live-instructor led online training course with hands-on exercises, demos etc. The price is $850.
      I understand the price is expensive for Indian students. However, currently, this course is NOT designed for the indian students. If we start a class room training in India, then the course will be much cheaper ( Around Rs. 12,000 to 15,000 ). This might take a while though.

Thanks for writing to us.

• Srinivas says:

Hi Siva

Thanks for your reply.

– Do you have any option of providing us only the SAP SD Course/Training materials and a little interview tips/suggesstions (over e-mail/chat..) for Indian students for some nominal price or something ? just incase is there any choice for us to get some assistance or benefited from your training materials/tips ?

Thanks !

• Raja says:

Hi Siva,

I had seen the vedio of your CRM Traning. I find it’s good.

I am based in blore and please let me know fee particulars. am interested to join.

Raj

26. nidhi says:

Hi siva,

I am based in Gurgaon, India and keen to get online training in SAP HCM module. I have a limited exposure on the same and now want to enhance my experise level so as to get into SAP HCM consultant role.

Pls send me the details about your online courses, schedule, fees etc..

• Raja says:

Hi Siva,

I had seen the vedio of your CRM Traning. I find it’s good.

Raj

27. Suraj says:

HI Siva,

I am a mechanical engineer working as a design engineer for last 6 years. I have experience in new product development. Exposure to softwares like Pro-e, ANSYS etc. I want to change my field and somehow join the software field. Right now the only route seems to be through SAP. Kindly suggest and also suggest me a suitable module which will help me in shifting.

• Meghana says:

Hi Shiva,

I came across your website when I was also looking for an answer for a right career path for me. My situation is very similar to that of Suraj but little more complex that I have career break for almost 6 years. I started my career in Bharat petroleum in India with little exposure as SAP user( Plant maintenance/Project M). Then moved to US and finished masters in Mechanical and worked on softwares like Ansys , IDeas, Abaqus. Then had a break and now I am working on something completly different. Though this wide range of exposure has given me good understanding of manufacturing/process indurstry, I am totally confused as to where to begin rebuilding my career. SAP-PLM came to my mind but I want to know your views on that. ALso, if you are not offering now, do you have any plans to offer it in future. If no, then is there any other module that would be nice for person of my background and your schedule for the same.

Hope its not too confusing.
        Meghana

Meghana
        We just started PP – But it might be a little too late to join it – May be next batch – I will display the timings on our website 2 weeks before the demo starts. Since you seem to have a good understanding of manufacturing processes , PP is a good choice apart from PLM.

28. Murali says:

Hi,

I’m interested in SAP APO training. What is the duration time and cost of the course?
    Upcoming any new batches?

Thanks

murali

29. Shafi says:

Hi,

I am Abdul Razak from Kerala. Recently I have finished SAP FICO module from one of the institute in Bangalore. Could you please let me know how your services can be available for me to get into SAP career since I havent been joined so far.
    As part of the course a project comprising other module consultant was done in the institute.

Regards,

Shafi

30. Praveen says:

Hi,

When is the next class room training for SAP SCM APO? How is the training coarse structured for DP and SNP.
    What is the training fee for DP and SNP?

31. rajesh says:

I am in africa , Can I enroll in SAP SD/MM course Online , what is the Modules operandi, Fees and future prostects ?

I hav experience of 11 yrs in Sales , Marketing & channel management

• siva says:

Yes you can. We delivery the courses over Webex. So, as long as the timings match ( typically at 8:00 PM EST or 9:00 PM EST ), you can pay via your credit/debit card and join the SD classes. The same applies to other courses like CRM, HR etc

32. Minakshi says:

HiSiva,
    I want to know about SAP-HR. I m a fresher. An MBA in HR & Mktg. want to pursue my career in HR. I would like to know more about opportunities in HR. Also want to know if you have options for classroom training.

33. Prajakta says:

Hi,

Wanted to attend Informatica course. Could you please give a contact number where I could enquire about the same.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Prajakta

34. suresh kumar says:

Hi,
    I have 6yrs exp in Health safety and environmental field,I am intrest to do sap-ehs course
    can you send the details of course fees and duration.

• vikas patil says:

hi i have more then 7 years exp in sap hr and ehs functional module do work for one mnc and do conduct training part time if interested let me know

patil9845464067

35. Asif says:

I would like to register for online SAP SD training starting from 1st march.But i can only start @ 10:00 pm(Chicago time) or after.
    Also pl let me know if u have any training in the morning 7:00 AM-10:00 AM(chicago) time on week days.