More details on SAP SD Training

Dear siva

Thanks a lot for your valuable information. I am planning to start training from april.

please let me know the option for installment payment.

To be specific I am looking for good trainer who train me deeply in SAP SD Training and I think you are the best person for me. I am looking for the following in-depth experience level training in modules such as

SAP SD in various modules ( using ALE , IDOCs, RFC & BAPI)
setting up of all Idoc related configurations like Partner Profiles, Ports, Logical System & RFC
Workflow & EDI
role of SD pricing for Wholesale business
understanding of Supply Chain logistics process
SD pricing with scenarios involving rebates, discounts, consignments, returns etc.
conducting business blueprints & prepare BBP documents for the SD wholesale business process.
preparing functional specifications on all RICEF requirements arising in the areas of SD Pricing in wholesale business.
prepare test scripts and execute the test scripts on all SD processes
exchange of information with third party systems using standard SAP Idocs in the area of SD.

areas of SD wholesale business/SD Pricing.
o Define organizational and Master Data
o Standard Manual Sales Order
o Delivery Creation
o Quotation Processing
o Standard SD Wholesale pricing
o Inter-company Sales
o Availability check
o Credit Limit Check
o Customer Returns Process/Consignment
o Returned Stock Processing
o Value Contracts in SD
o Returns with subsequent free of cost delivery
o Credit Memo
o Subsequent Settlement & Rebase processing in SD
o Advances
o Billing
o Customer Contracts
o Handling of payments
o Subsequent settlements/ SD Rebates
o Delivery process (With WM in place)

and lastly live projects

placement support most important

Thanks

regards
veeresh

Straight Answer is NO. IN other countries like US, UK, anyone can attend SAP certification. But in India, its not possible.  ( Unless you can show experience in SD with a relevant client saying that you are working in SAP SD ). So if you can get a certificate like that from Ranbaxy, then you qualify.

Advertisements

16 thoughts on “More details on SAP SD Training

1. siva002 says:

Veeresh
    The billing team will get in touch with you regarding the installments. I can help you with the following areas you mentioned.

1. EDI
    2. We don’t specifically talk about wholesale business, because, there is no IS version of it anyway. We cover a broad spectrum of business scenarios and more importantly relate the configuration and exercises to business scenarios. This is what we call “Scenario Based SAP Training”. Our students found it very useful. All our exercises are typically based on scenarios as I have emailed you. You can apply those very sample principles to wholesale, retail, agency, franchise or any other kind of set up you can think of. We normally prepare our students to be generalists – good understanding of the basic concepts across a wide variety of business areas rather than focus on one specific business domain. Because, actual job requirements could vary very much and concentrating on one domain cannot scale.
    3. Supply chain logistics processes – We discuss deliveries, PGIs, reversals, Picking, Picklists, transfer orders etc.
    4. As part of the Mini Live Project, we discuss Blueprints, Functional specifications, Technical Specifications, Business Process Procedures ( BPPs ), Test documents etc. I believe I have already mailed you links to the same.
    5. We do discuss RICEF ( Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms ) as part of Resume preparation process where we discuss some standard SAP SD Reports, User Exits, Output Forms and ofcourse ALE/EDI Interfaces

And ofcourse as part of the standard curriculum, we do everything that is promised in SAP SD Training Course and more.

• Siva says:

The market for 2 to 6 years is so hot in india that if you prepare thoroughly you don’t need any assistance . As already discussed with you over phone, I will help you with resumes, mock interviews and any questions that you have over at our forum.
      At the moment, we do not have any direct clients and hence we will not be able to arrange for the same. If you were in the US we would have helped with placement via resume marketing.
      And I believe I have already discussed with you over the phone on how to put up experience.
      These days most companies go for a thorough background check and it’s easy for them to weed out fakes in India. We are not condescending that route – just saying you don’t need it with your background specifically .

2. sunglasses for cheap says:

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

3. eco products says:

This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

4. Marketing Consultant says:

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

5. Budget Planning says:

A person essentially assist to make critically articles I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual put up amazing. Great job!

6. Travel Advisor says:

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

7. Casual Dresses says:

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

8. Garden Furniture says:

I simply needed to thank you so much yet again. I am not sure the things that I could possibly have sorted out in the absence of these creative ideas revealed by you directly on this concern. Certainly was a very intimidating circumstance in my view, however , looking at a new expert way you managed that took me to leap over fulfillment. Now i’m happy for the advice as well as hope you really know what a powerful job you have been providing teaching others through the use of a web site. I know that you have never come across any of us.

9. Car Accessories says:

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

10. Kathie Feazell says:

Door de val in liefde met de Datang kwaad Male – txt e-boek – de txt fictie downloaden – een lange roman download netwerkVoorheen bekend als “oppervlakkig en spelen Lotus: pedikel Green ontsteking. Hoofdstuk 1: Ik heb ook stak de prins, prins Waar Oh Wanneer heeft de prinses te redden “Ik Duzhuoxiaozui, mompelen hun eigen vroeg, keek in de spiegel, een zilver-wit! lang haar verticale achter, bedauwd Taohua Yan Hushanhushan niet zeggen schattig, kleine neus, lippen, zoals rozenblaadjes, waarom is zon mooie prinses nooit ontmoeten haar prins ? De originele Prins van Princess concurrentie is zo zielig! “Dragonfly, ah, denk je van je prins!” Zuster, zo lang als ik wil ze wist wat ik dacht, ik glimlachte naar haar hulpeloze, lusteloos en hing zijn hoofd blijven wit af te geven Day Dream. “Ik weet niet of je je prins te ervaren, maar ik weet dat je zo dom thuis zitten is altijd niet vinden van een prins,abercrombie brussel, vandaag, maar uw 18e verjaardag, een speciale dag, en zei: onzeker kan komen over je prins! “zei ze,abercrombie and fitch brussel, zal een deur knal te lanceren”, en onmogelijk om de deur dicht,abercrombie and fitch, “he, het lijkt alleen maar om uit te gaan op zoek naar een plek om te spelen “Ik ben hulpeloos houden van zware voetstappen op straat, kijken naar de drukke straten,moncler jassen, drukke voetgangers onbeschrijflijk vervelen, een soort van willen de impuls te ontsnappen. Lang beoordeling: het verhaal van de boze mensen en onschuldig meisje. Het is vermeldenswaard dat het boek de indruk wekt dat het perceel is een beetje rommelig en niet door om meer te zien, echt niet begrijpen, het resultaat lijkt te zijn geweest te snel. Maar in het algemeen, en toont een goed humeur,abercrombie and fitch, die het gouden echtpaar gevangen in de liefde zoet slijk mag niet stoppen.