Here is a sample SAP SD Resume that we have discussed in the class today. This SAP resume is to be used as part of Advanced Job Oriented SAP SD Training session discussed in detail for all advanced SAP Training students. Regular SAP SD Training students can view the beginner’s SAP SD sample resumes here and as usual during the last 5 hours of the SAP SD Training classes, these resumes will be discussed along with the Mini Live SAP SD Project.
e-mail : Phone Number :
Professional Summary :
- 6 years of experience in SAP SD including 2 Full life-cycle implementations and 3 years of Sales Domain experience.
- Comfortable in all SAP Implementation phases like Scoping, Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing cycle, go-live, post go-live support, enhancements and maintenance.
- Experienced in all major areas of SAP SD Customization like Pricing, Credit Management, OTC Cycle etc.
- Good understanding of the RICEF deliverables, ASAP Delivery methodology
- Hands-on Participation and actively involved in multiple go-live scenarios and very good hands-on experience in cut-over activities and post go-live activities.
- Excellent understanding on all End-to-End life cycle activities in fresh implementations, maintenance projects and Production Support Projects.
- Drive business requirements down to the last detail and comfortable hand-holding ABAP consultants in interpreting the requirements.
- Very good knowledge on Cross Functional Customization required for interfacing with FICO and MM.
- Very comfortable working with ABAP consultants on different development and enhancement objects like user-exits, Routines, Custom Reports etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to Lead Client-Facing Blueprint Workshops and follow-up for Approvals from Process Owners.
- Willing and Quick Learner with the ability to lead teams in disparate environments across the globe.