Sample SAP SD Certification Questions § that we have discussed as part of SAP Sales and Distribution Training Classes. Try and answer these questions along with the reasons ( as to how you arrived at those answers if necessary ) so that our trainers can verify if you have really understood the question well.
Question 1. Which of the following fields are part of the Company Code view of the Customer Master.
- Recon. Account
- Payment Terms
- Inco Terms
- Customer Group
- Customer Account Group
- Sales Representative
- Credit Rep
Question 3 : If you have Sales Organization 1000, 2000 and 3000 and distribution Channels 10,00,12 and divisions 10 and 00 how many sales areas do you need to create ?
- 1 ONLY
Question 4 : Which of the following fields are available at the Plant Level in the SAP Material Master.
- Transportation Group
- Minimum Delivery Quantity
- Gross Weight
- Negative Stocks
- Delivering Plant
Question 5 : Which of the following statements is FALSE about SAP product hierarchy ?
- Product hierarchy is 18 characters long
- Product hierarchy can be extended to 23 characters at most
- Product hierarchy structure name is PRODH
- Product Hierarchy is divided into 5/5/8 characters in Standard SAP
- Product Hierarchy is divided into 5/8/5 characters in Standard SAP
Question 6 : If a company sells 100 materials out of 5 plants, how many material master records need to be created in SAP ?
Question 7 : Which of the following is FALSE ?
- SAP Loading Group is Plant Specific
- SAP Loading Group is Sales Area specific.
- Sales Unit of Measure is Sales Area specific.
- A material can be created for Multiple Divisions.
- Sales Unit of Measure can be specific to a Plant
Question 8 : SAP Pricing Condition Type controls which of the following ?
- Calculation Type ( Discount / Surcharge etc )
- Rounding Rules
- Access Sequence
- Account Key
Question 9 : Common Distribution Channels can be used for
- Customer Master
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Condition Records
Question 10 : Customer Account Group in SAP controlswhich of the following
- Number Ranges
- Customer Pricing Procedure
- Field Status Groups
- Account Assignment Group
- Tax Classification
§ SAP Certification Questions are based on verbal inputs from students of Magna Training, who took their SAP Certification test from the US and UK and letting us know. The sole intent of listing these questions here is to help our SAP SD Training students understand how the questions typically are and to guide them with their certificati
on. Magna Training does NOT represent any right over these and acknowledges that they are copyrighted property of SAP AG in Germany and other countries. These questions are only meant for Practice and Magna Training is not liable for any SAP Training student’s loss resulting from the user of these.