Sample SAP SD Certification Questions § that we have discussed as part of SAP Sales and Distribution Training Classes. Please answer these questions at your convenience.
1. Which of the following are wrong Material type Descriptions ?
- FERT – Ferrous Materials
- HALB – Semi-Finished Goods
- HAWA – Trading Goods
- ROH – Raw Materials
- NLAG – Non Stock Materials
2. A material can belong to more than 1 division ?
3. Transportation Zone is part of the following SAP Customer views ?
- Company Code
4. The standard sold-to party in the SAP Customer master is ?
5. Multiple Units of Measurement for a Material in SAP are possible based on ?
- Sales Organization
- Company Code
6. Can a Sales Order contains products from multiple divisions ?
7. A material can belong to more than 1 division ?
8. The same Customer Number could exist for
- Multiple Sales Organization/Distribution Channel Combination
- Multiple Sales Area combinations
- Multiple Plant/Storage Location combinations
- Multiple Company Codes
8. Payment Terms at the Customer Master can be changed in the Sales Documents created for that Customer
9. Payment Terms at the Company Code over-rides the payment terms at the Sales Area data of the Customer.
§ SAP Certification Questions are based on verbal inputs from students of Magna Training, who took their SAP Certification test from the US and UK and letting us know. The sole intent of listing these questions here is to help our SAP SD Training students understand how the questions typically are and to guide them with their certification. Magna Training does NOT represent any right over these and acknowledges that they are copyrighted property of SAP AG in Germany and other countries.