Answer the following questions created as part of the SAP SD Training exercise. You should have attended the class prior to answering these questions. If you have not attended a specific SAP Training class, please talk to your instructor. For more information on other SAP Training modules, please visit our Magna Training home page.
SAP GUI Navigation
- How do you find out the client you have logged on to ?
- How to open a new log on session ?
- How many simultaneous SAP Log on sessions are allowed ?
- How to bookmark a transaction as a Favorite ?
- How to find out the current transaction code ?
- What is a Transaction code ?
- What is the use of a Status Bar ?
- How to get ‘help’ on a field on the SAP GUI ?
- Can you log in without specifying the client number ?
- How do you know the transaction code that you are currently running ?
- Which of the following are dynamic ?
- System Toolbar
- Application Toolbar
- Do you need to specify the language when logging in ?
- Can you log in without entering the client number ?